Questions about your membership?
Due to the current circumstances, please expect delays in our response time. DO NOT submit multiple requests once you have received your original confirmation page. This will not accelerate response times.
- Your memberships have been FROZEN AT NO CHARGE! You do not need to do anything except wait until we open again.
- If your membership was already frozen before the closure, it will remain frozen.
- You will experience NO Membership or Freeze charges for the duration of the state-mandated closure period. We expect the closures to remain in effect at least through the end of April, 2020.
- Once the salons re-open, billing will resume and you will only be charged a prorated amount for the days remaining in that month. This ensures that you only pay for the days we’re open.
- For current members who paid for March, yet were unable to utilize services due to the state-mandated closure, we will be following up with information on how we will be handling the 12-day closure period from March 20th to March 31st. Stay tuned (and thank you in advance for your patience as we figure this out).
- ONLY SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW IF YOU WANT TO FREEZE beyond the closure period or to cancel.
Sessions, Packages, Credits and Bonus Bucks:
- Sessions, Packages, Credits and Bonus Bucks will remain intact and will be waiting for you as soon as we re-open.