Questions about your membership?
Thank you for reaching out to Member Relations! We hope that this response finds you safe and in good health during this unprecedented time.
As of July 13th, 2020, our salons will remain open and we will continue safely delivering our salon offerings. Tanning salons were originally classified as Stage 2B, limited services not Stage 3, personal services such as gyms, hair and nail salons. We were fortunate to get included in Stage 2 because we demonstrated that our standards and practices will protect our customers and employees to the Governor and the Department of Public Health. As a result, our salons will remain open until further notice. For more information regarding the status of our 34 salons, click here.
On Friday, March 20th, 2020 all 34 iTAN salons were placed under state-mandated closure. We have been following closely as California continues to navigate the reopening process and are so excited to announce that our salons have reopened! Please see below for membership information specific to each county.
- San Diego County:
- Our San Diego County salons officially reopened on Friday, 5/22/2020. For our valued active iCLUB members in San Diego County specifically, you were drafted the prorated amount from 5/22/2020-5/31/2020 on Friday, 5/22/2020.
- Orange County:
- Our Orange County salons officially reopened on Sunday, 5/24/2020. For our valued active iCLUB members in Orange County specifically, you were drafted the prorated amount from 5/25/2020-5/31/2020 on Monday, 5/25/2020.
- Riverside County:
- Our Riverside County salons officially reopened on Monday, 5/25/2020. For our valued active iCLUB members in Riverside County specifically, you were drafted the prorated amount from 5/25/2020-5/31/2020 on Monday, 5/25/2020.
- Santa Clara County:
- Our Morgan Hill salon in Santa Clara County will officially reopen on Friday, 6/05/2020. For our valued active iCLUB members in Santa Clara County specifically, you will be drafted the prorated amount from 6/05/2020-6/30/2020 on Friday, 6/05/2020.
We encourage you to click here to check out some of the proactive measures we’ve taken to ensure a safe and sanitary experience upon your return. We can’t wait to see you back in our salons again soon!
If you are an iCLUB customer reaching out regarding your membership status during the closure period, please review the information below.
- Your memberships have been FROZEN AT NO CHARGE! You do not need to do anything except wait until we open again.
- If your membership was already frozen before the closure, it will remain frozen.
- You will experience NO Membership or Freeze charges for the duration of the state-mandated closure period. We expect the closures to remain in effect at least through the beginning of May, 2020.
- Once the salons re-open, billing will resume automatically and you will only be charged a prorated amount for the days remaining in that month. This ensures that you only pay for the days we’re open
- ONLY SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW IF YOU WANT TO FREEZE beyond the closure period or to cancel.
Sessions, Packages, Credits and Bonus Bucks:
- Sessions, Packages, Credits and Bonus Bucks will remain intact and will be waiting for you as soon as we re-open.