Our Safety Protocols
What You Can Expect From Us
The safety of our valued customers and team members is our number one priority. We encourage you to click here and read further details on how we’ve prepared a safe and sanitary experience for you.
What We Need From You
A few additional items…
In alignment with CDC recommendations:
We have removed reusable eyewear from each service room
- Per California and Federal law, all persons using UV tanning equipment must wear UV protective eyewear.
- We have chosen to provide economical, practical and safe UV protective eyewear for purchase. This eyewear meets all regulations and we offer it for a nominal fee.
- If you do not wish to purchase your eyewear from an iTAN salon, you are more than welcome to purchase it elsewhere and bring it with you to the salon.
We have removed reusable towels from each service room
- Disposable towels will be available to customers upon request.
- Note: Towels will be limited to 2 per customer, with the exception of Hydration Station and FIT Bodywrap, which will be limited to 4.
- If you do not wish to utilize the disposable towels provided from an iTAN salon, you are more than welcome to bring your own towel with you to the salon.