We’ve Got Your Back
& We Encourage You to Stay Informed
Read the latest on how UV light is making headlines amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Real Tan is Trending: Celebs talking on Instagram
- July 27th, 2020
- Joint Guidance on Vitamin D in the Era of COVID-19
- July 20th, 2020
- COVID-19 Severity, Complicating Factors Related to Vitamin D Deficiency: German Study
- July 16th, 2020
- Vitamin D Deficiency and COVID-19: Is There a Connection?
- June 11th, 2020
- The Relationship Between Sunlight & COVID-19
- May 13th, 2020
- How sunlight may help us fight coronavirus
- April 28th, 2020
- Health experts explain why getting just 10 minutes of sunlight every day could make you less vulnerable to COVID-19
- April 27th, 2020
- Editorial: low population mortality rates from COVID-19 in countries south of latitude 35 degrees North supports vitamin D as a factor determining severity
- April 20th, 2020
- Casting Sunlight on an Epidemic- Is vitamin D a critical host factor to prevent COVID-19?
- March 25th, 2020
Let’s Stay in Touch…
Sign up for our Bronze Buzz email program so we can send you the latest updates.
Enter your information below for special offers!