Your Safety Matters.
test test test
Our primary goal is to balance serving our customers and communities while maintaining a safe environment.
test test test
We have diligently prepared for the day we could welcome you back into our salons by creating supplementary sanitation and disinfection protocols to complement our existing high standards for salon cleanliness. This, in conjunction with proper social distancing measures, will ensure the safest experience for our valued guests and team members. Please see below for more on how iTAN offers a touch-free client experience and how we have expanded upon the systems already in place.
Our salons have easily adapted, strong systems in place that essentially create a completely sanitized environment and a “no touch” customer experience. The following procedures are being used throughout our salons:
- Social Distancing: There is no person-to-person contact involved in indoor tanning. Our UV services take place in a private, enclosed room, after only a brief, contact-free, distanced interaction at the front desk to check-in.
- Professional Sanitation: By current state statute, we sanitize salon equipment, and all client-contact surfaces in the service rooms, before and after every client visit with EPA-registered hospital-grade disinfectant. That has always been standard practice. We have adapted our procedures to include all client and common areas. There is perhaps no other retail industry where this level of sanitation takes place on such an ongoing basis.
- Easily Adapted: As businesses whose existing practices already involve constant sanitation by trained staff members, professional tanning facilities are already geared to easily incorporate facemasks, acrylic shields at counters, gloves, hand sanitizing stations and sinks.
- No Touch: Our procedures allow us to adapt to easily deliver a completely “no-touch” client experience.
Below you can find additional measures that have been implemented to ensure we are in compliance with all CDC recommendations and are offering the safest experience for our team members & guests.
- All of our team members have been instructed to request that customers do not enter the facility if they are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or have been around an individual experiencing these symptoms within the last 14 days.
- Each team member will have their temperature checked with a touch-free thermometer prior to beginning their shift.
- In between every use, each piece of equipment will be sanitized twice with Lucasol hospital-grade sanitizer.
- After each customer interaction, the front desk and all payment stations will be sanitized thoroughly.
- Restrooms will be sanitized thoroughly each hour at all salons.
- Sanitation of salon lobbies, contact surfaces and salon equipment will be performed hourly at every salon.
- Daily disinfection of all salon equipment and contact surfaces will be completed each day prior to closing.
- Touch-less hand sanitizer will be readily available at the front desk and entrance of all salons for customers and at each cleaning station for team members.
- We have removed our fingerprint scanners for account identification.
- We have placed a notice on the front door of all salons instructing customers to avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever, to maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another at all times, and to not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
Social Distancing Measures:
- Social distancing is baked into our modality. All of our services are contact-less and are delivered in the privacy of your own room.
- We have limited the occupancy in all salons at any given time and have placed markers that allow for six feet of space between individuals.
- We have developed mandatory social distancing protocols that address how payments, service use, etc. will be handled. All team members have been instructed to maintain a minimum of six-feet distance from customers and one another.
- All of our team members have been instructed to wear surgical or cloth masks for the duration of their shift.
- We have required that all customers wear facial coverings or facial shields to enter our facilities. If you are exempt from wearing a face covering due to a medical condition, we ask that you wear a non-restrictive alternative, such as a face shield with a drape on the bottom edge.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at the front desk station of every salon.
- We have instructed team members to monitor the salon front to ensure we do not exceed the approved capacity limit for the salon.
- We have placed multiple pieces of signage on the storefront and front desk stations covering our social distancing and sanitation requirements.
For more information on the steps we’re taking to ensure your safety, get in touch with us directly. We can’t wait to see you in the salons again soon!
For a complete list of all cleaning protocols and social distancing measures please contact a salon to speak with one of our trained salon consultants.