At iTAN, our goal has always been to help our #iTANfans look and feel their best! We look forward to continuing to help our clients on their beauty and wellness journeys while maintaining a safe environment. Social distancing is already baked into our modality as all of our services are contactless and enjoyed in the privacy of your own room, however we have expanded upon these measures by implementing additional sanitation and social distancing protocols to prepare for reopening.
We want all of our #iTANfans to enjoy their favorite Sun, Spray & Spa services without worry, knowing that iTAN has diligently prepared to welcome back our clients and staff members. As we reopen our salons, our number one priority is to balance serving our customers and communities while maintaining a safe environment, and the iTAN experience has been updated to ensure this.
Who doesn’t miss getting a fresh new glow with a Mystic spray tan? Or a tropical bronze with the High Performance Bronzing Bed? Rest assured that in between every use, each piece of equipment will be sanitized twice with Lucasol hospital-grade sanitizer.
To complement our existing high standards of salon cleanliness, iTAN has created supplementary sanitation and disinfection protocols, including:
- After each customer interaction, the front desk and all payment stations will be sanitized thoroughly.
- Sanitation of salon lobbies, contact surfaces, and salon equipment will be performed hourly at every salon.
- Daily disinfection of all salon equipment and contact surfaces will be completed each day.
- Touch-less hand sanitizer will be available for all customers and team members at all times.
Upon reopening, you will notice our salons have also implemented Coronavirus social distancing measures, including:
- Limited occupancy in all salons at any given time and placed markers that help to maintain six feet of space between individuals.
- Mandatory social distancing protocols that address how payments, service use, etc. will be handled.
- All team members have been instructed to maintain a minimum of six-feet distance from customers and one another.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at all front desk stations.
As you enter the salons, all our team members will be wearing surgical masks and disposable gloves for the duration of their shift. This is to ensure maximum safety for our hard-working employees and for all of our #iTANfans.
Make sure you don’t miss any updates on salon reopenings by signing up for our Bronze Buzz email program at the bottom of the homepage of our website! We are counting down the days to when we can welcome you back into our salons.