2017 Spring Fashion: No rules, all right!
The top 2017 spring fashion trends share one thing in common: they are not shy! Bold is boss this season, from colors, to patterns, to something called, the “under over garment”. 2017 spring fashion is a joyful celebration of being yourself; and we’re loving it! Check out the top spring fashion trends below, and get ready to have some fun with your wardrobe.
2017 Spring Fashion Trends:
- Mix & Match: Bold patterns like stripes and vacation-vibe florals are HOT this spring. Best part? Wearing them at the same time!
- Sheer: Endless tulle with glimmers of bare skin beneath ruffles and frills. More ballerina than bombshell. So much fun.
- Pretty in HOT Pink: The absolute brightest of the bright colors were all over spring runways… especially hot pink! Don’t be afraid to wear contrasting shades together. (Like this model’s hot pink and orange.)
- Bare Midriffs: Bandeaus, bralettes, bikini tops… Abs are in this spring!
- Track Suit Chic: Seriously, who doesn’t love this whole athleisure thing? Sweats that are acceptable to wear to work and dinner. Thank you fashion gods!
- Back to the 80’s: Big hair—check. Metallic mini with poufy sleeves—check. Sky-high stilettos—check. Shoulder-grazing earrings… you get the picture! 80’s glam is back.
- Breaking all the rules: Who would have thought wearing your bra over your shirt and your dress over your jeans would be high fashion! From torn out hems, to too-long sleeves, to wearing two different shoes… We heart this 2017 spring trend of embracing true individuality.