Gift giving season is fully upon us! This year iTAN has decided to partner with Make-A-Wish San Diego to help Tanner, a local child with muscular dystrophy, take a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas where he can swim and go on waterslides with his father. In December, all community members have the opportunity to sponsor a $5 Wish Card to help fund Tanner’s truest wish.
Tanner’s muscular dystrophy is a progressive neurological disorder that will eventually prevent him from walking, so the timing of his wish is very important for his family. Make-A-Wish has given hope, strength, and joy to children with life-threatening medical conditions. Every year Make-A-Wish San Diego grants over 200 wishes to children in San Diego and Imperial Counties and this year you can help make a difference by visiting your local iTAN.
Fun facts about Tanner & iTAN’s Make-A-Wish Partnership:
1. Tanner is an animated 9-year-old boy.
2. Tanner’s family will be whisked away for a fun-filled cruise in February with his family thanks to your donations!
3. Blue is Tanner’s favorite color!
4. Tanner won’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying himself on his cruise!
5. He loves legos!
6. Rocky road ice cream is Tanner’s favorite!
7. Go bolts! Tanner is a fan of the San Diego Chargers.
8. When asked to share something special, Tanner replied that he has a photographic memory, and that he loves his family.
9. Swimming is one of Tanner’s favorite activities!
10. You will be entered to win a fun prize for giving back to Tanner. Click here to learn more.