Ready for some tips on franchise success? Barbie Swanson of iTAN Ramona, who hosted her re-grand opening just 10 months ago, has updated us on her newfound role as an entrepreneur and business owner. Check out our Q&A to learn more about iTAN Franchising, Inc. from the perspective of one of our newest franchisees.
1. Give us an overview of how you became involved with iTAN Franchising, Inc.?
I joined the iTAN family in 2007 as an employee. I’ve worked almost every position, including: consultant, assistant salon director, salon director and district manager. As I continued to grow with the company and take on higher leadership roles, I realized this was something I wanted to be a part of forever. After 9 years with the company, I began the plans to purchase my own franchise in 2016. Today, I am the proud franchise owner of iTAN Ramona.
2. How does iTAN Franchising, Inc. fit your business needs?
iTAN Franchising, Inc. has a business model and system that is easy to follow and it works. What I love about the business model is that it’s very results driven.
3. How has iTAN Franchising, Inc. successfully helped you manage your franchise location, iTAN Ramona?
My fellow franchise owners are people I had already learned so much from over the years and looked up to. As a result, I was never alone when I chose to take on this opportunity. iTAN Franchising, Inc. has extensive training at your fingertips for every area of the business. For example, marketing is constantly evolving with the needs of the business and the brand presence is strong.
4. What advice would you give an entrepreneur who is interested in joining the iTAN franchise?
We are a service industry. If you love to serve, you should get started! We simply love what we do, and we do what we love. iTAN Franchising, Inc. makes it really easy to find success.
5. Overall, what do you feel has been the top key benefit of purchasing an iTAN franchise?It’s allowing me to be in the driver seat of my life. As a mom of three, I get to choose my schedule and that means more to our family than anything. I also have the ability to create opportunity for other people, especially young adults, who are looking to be entrepreneurs.
For more tips on franchise success get in touch with iTAN Franchising, Inc.