It’s mid-August, when did that happen!?
Time flies. And it flies even faster in summer! Of course, the weather never gets too chilly here in SoCal, but summer is still the best time for hitting the beach and getting your glow on.
It’s August, friends!! Where’s your tan at?
- Summer tan status: You’ve had no time to go to the beach, the pool, or the salon! And now you have a wedding/hot date/end of summer party approaching. Tan? What tan? Sigh.
- iTAN solution: Even if your big day/evening is right around the corner, it’s not too late to get your tan on. An iTAN expert will help you find the perfect Spray or Sun service (or combination of both!) to get a faux glow that looks 100% beach-worthy. Never orange, never streaky. We’d recommend also taking advantage of iTAN’s Spa services to help you feel good inside AND out… it sounds like you’ve been working super hard!
- Summer tan status: Okay so you got way into all of the bathing suit trends this year. Seriously, all of them. From halter, to cutouts, to crochet… and now your tan lines are a little cray.
- iTAN solution: Even out your tan with Spray services, as you work on building your all-over tan with Sun services! With options like our new Mystic Kyss Spray booth, you can achieve a head-to-toe glow in just three minutes. What awkward tan lines? If it’s your first spray tan experience, we’ve got you covered! Check out these tips.
- Summer tan status: You’re super tan! But your skin has gotten super dry… and you’re worried it’s going to start the dreaded flaking. Nooooooo.
- iTAN solution: It’s Spa time, beautiful! It sounds like you seriously need to pamper, moisturize, and exfoliate your gorgeous skin. We offer awesome products for you to use at home, as well as in the salon, and offer state-of-the-art Spa treatments like the Hydration Station and Beauty Angel. These services ensure your skin looks and feels its absolute best.
If your summer tan status doesn’t fit into one of these three, no worries!!
That’s what your iTAN experts are there for. Just call or stop by your neighborhood salon and they’ll be happy help you put together YOUR custom tan plan.