Surprise Dad with an awesome San Diego Father’s Day!
If you don’t have plans yet, or you kind of forgot Father’s Day was this weekend until OMG right now!!!—check out all the cool stuff happening on Father’s Day in San Diego this year. We’ve put together a list below, organized by the stuff dads love.
Have THE BEST San Diego Father’s Day:
Treat Dad to a round of golf
- San Diego is known for its gorgeous golf courses. Treat Dad to a relaxing round, and catch up for dinner after! Bonus points for listening to a play-by-play of all 18 holes. (It’s one day a year. You got this!)
Watch the game
- The San Diego Padres are away, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy Dad’s favorite past time (watching the game) with him! Make his favorite snacks, stock his favorite beverages, and for just one afternoon care about baseball. OR surprise Dad with a Petco Park tour!
San Diego Hall of Champions – special sailing exhibit. (Balboa Park)
- Okay so you might be a LITTLE bored but if dad is into sailing, he is going to love this state-of-the-art exhibit featuring sailboat models, art, history, and America’s Cup goodness.
Fleet Science Center – “Retro-Active Science” exhibit. (Balboa Park)
- More than 30 hands-on exhibits all about science! Fun for all ages, bring your little bros and sisters.J
San Diego Natural History Museum – “Fossil Mysteries” exhibit. (Balboa Park)
- Hands-on fossils and scientific tools, with exploration spanning 75-million years. If Dad is into dinosaurs, THIS is his dream day!
- Exhibits include Evel Kneivel’s motorcycle! Holy dad-ness.
Food & Drink
- San Diego is proud home of some of the best craft beer in the world! Treat Dad to “the ultimate San Diego brewery experience.” Private car and driver available!