Spring break is almost here! Get next-level gorgeous with our tricks and tips for glowing, illuminated skin. Achieve your best golden glow with a handful of sunbed sessions combined with a Mystic/Versa or Airbrush before spring break.
Here’s a step-by-step so you can jump start your glow before you jet off for vacay.
Suntanning Before Spring Break
Get started today! For most of you SoCal beauties, spring break is in just two weeks, so if you want to get a head start on that sun-kissed look, the time is now. For gradual results, we recommend all #iTANfan’s to start by tanning every other day.
Get the most out of your tanning session by following these easy, simple tips:
1. Facial tanning lotion: The skin on your face and neck is the most delicate, so apply a pea size amount to protect your skin.
2. Body tanning lotion: For best sunshine absorption, apply body tanning lotion to your entire body.
3. Tan extender: Keep your skin moisturized to lock in your glow. Dry or dehydrated skin will shed away your tan.
Fake It ‘Til You Make It
A common misconception is that you can’t suntan while having spray tan, but that simply is not true. A spray tan doesn’t offer SPF protection, so you can build your natural tan with a spray tan.
Get the most out of your Mystic/Versa or Airbrush session by following these easy, simple tips:
1. Pre-tan exfoliant: Achieve the best spray tan application by shaving and exfoliating before your spray tan session.
2. Pre-tan intensifier: Insure a deeper, darker tan by applying a pre-tan intensifier evenly and thoroughly.
3. Spray-tan session: Follow instructions from your salon consultant for a Mystic, Versa or Airbrush spray tan.
4. After your spray tan: Apply moisturizer every single day, and touch up with cosmetic bronzers like the Mystic Tan Booster.