It is soon to be 2015! Start the year off right with small, manageable changes that help you live the lifestyle you deserve. Everyday is a new opportunity to be better than yesterday so why not embrace the new year for a new you. At iTAN when you look good, you naturally feel confident about yourself and have the passion, drive and mindset to succeed in your daily life.
A full-body care experience at iTAN, including self-serve spa services, sunbeds and spray tanning can enhance your natural beauty while you escape the daily grind. In additional, small changes in your everyday life can make a big impact in terms of exercise, diet, skincare and overall self-care.
Check out our 2015 top 5 resolutions at iTAN:
1. Get more exercise. We live in beautiful Southern California so why not go outside for a walk on the beach? Not an outdoors person? The FIT Bodywrap at iTAN can serve as a passive form of exercise. The use of the FIT Bodywrap can also impart the similar effects on the cardiovascular system as running.
2. Try something new for the first time – like a green smoothie! We are no experts, but a green smoothie is an easy way to pack in veggies in a few gulps. We especially like this Green Machine recipe from Southern California-based blog, Paleo Cupboard. After all, isn’t it what’s on the inside that counts?
3. Everyday essentials: Don’t sleep with makeup on; wash your makeup brushes; always moisturize. As much as we love these everyday essentials, there are some things you just can’t DIY like a facial. One of our favorite iTAN services is the Lumiere Skin Rejuvenation facial system. It is a 20-minute session that uses LED light emitting both red red and near infrared light designed to rejuvenate and restore the delicate skin on your face, neck and hands.
4. Lay back, relax and enjoy or maybe even stretch. According to an article on the Huffington Post, “Recent research showed that yoga is able to change the expression of genes involved in immune functioning, and now a new study shows that relaxation in general can have a similar effect.” Regardless of how busy you’ll be in 2015, remember it is important to make time to take care of yourself.
5. New hair, new you. Don’t be afraid to venture out and try a new hair do. We’re especially loving Sarah Hyland’s Beyonce-inspired blonde locks. Check it out here! The comb over from the 50s is also making a comeback with stars such as Liam Payne spotted on the AMA’s red carpet with this retro look.
Cheers to a great start to the new year and a new you!