The coolest gift ideas for Mom!
Many of us here in SoCal are transplants, and it can be tricky to make it home for every (if any!) holiday. If you’re not able to spend Mother’s Day with your mom, check out the awesome gift ideas below to make sure she knows you’re thinking of her and sending lots of long distance X’s and O’s.
Creative Mother’s Day gifts
Sign Mom up for the Mother’s Day gift that keeps on giving with a subscription box! Like:
- Cause Box: “Limited edition socially conscious products, curated for women who care.” Mom will receive one lovingly crafted Cause Box per season!
- Klover Box: “The best natural, cruelty-free and organic beauty, lifestyle, nutrition and healthy home products.” Sign Mom up for one to six months of eco-awesomeness—they even have a Mother’s Day special!
- Cravory Cookies: If Mom isn’t a San Diego local, she may not have tried The Cravory’s AMAZING cookies. And she deserves this deliciousness in her world. (If you weren’t her fave kid already, you will be.)
More than just jewelry
Mom is going to love wearing these meaningful necklaces and bracelets, and love the thoughtfulness you put into choosing the perfect one for her.
- Mantra band: If you could remind Mom of one thing, every day, what would it be? Made with love right here in CA, and part of every sale is donated to a nonprofit.
- Momma bear: This delicate necklace symbolizes way more than just cuteness. Customize to reflect your family! Handmade in Texas.
- The Giving Keys: A set of engraved key necklaces, one for you and one for Mom. Handmade in LA, and every purchase benefits those transitioning out of homelessness. What word will you choose?
Out of this world
Name a Star: Name a star for you and your mom. No matter how near or far you may be, you can look up and feel closer. (Idea: Name the star after an inside joke only the two of you would get, something you know will make her laugh.)
OR save your money and…
Give Mom the best Mother’s Day gift possible: book a trip home!