Attention all boho-chic beauties: Coachella is almost here! We all know Coachella beauty preparations are almost as exciting as the festival itself. Stained lips, golden tats and fun nails are a few of our favorite ways to get ready for festival season! As the temperatures start to rise in the desert it’s important to adjust your beauty routines. Take a look at some of our favorite Coachella effortless beauty tips.
1. The desert sun can wreak havoc on your skin. Having a base tan can help prevent overexposure while at Coachella. iTAN’s sunbed services are geared towards preventing overexposure by building your natural color with skin-sensing technology.
2. Coachella week is not the time to experiment with at-home self-tanning kits at home (cue mental images of orange, streaky faux tans)! An iTAN spray tan will give you a customized, natural glow that can sustain the triple digit heat. And the best part? One of the benefits of our Spray services is that it can help even out your complexion, making it so that you can get away with wearing little to no foundation. We recommend Spray tanning a day or two before you head to the desert!
3. Combine your flawless bronzed glow with stained lips and a few swipes of mascara for a quick beauty combo that’s melt-proof. For tips on stained lips, check out The Beauty Department for a step-by-step guide on how to rock the perfect coral “Music Festival Lip Stain.”
4. Spirit fingers (fingernails that is)! Nails are a fun way to showcase your personality. *Reminder: It’s a good idea to get a mani before your spray tan to avoid any discoloration of your nails. Refinery 29 has “fierce, festival-approved” nail designs that you can do at home. Take a look here.
5. Braids, braids and more braids! The festival is 3 days long, so why not switch it up a bit everyday? Braids are in this spring season, and combined with a little dry shampoo the options can help your Coachella hair make it through all your favorite sets. iTAN narrowed it down to three easy-to-score styles, including the crown braid, the upside-down braided bun and the side french braid.
6. At iTAN, we are all about the gold! Dior first launched golden tattoos in 2012, and from the looks of it, flash tattoos are here to stay! What is not to love? They look like jewelry and requires a lot less commitment than the real deal. Dior’s version is a bit more on the pricey end, but retailers like Forever 21 have versions that look just as great for one-fifth of the price.
So there you have it, embrace your free spirit with these Coachella beauty tips! Rock on beauties.
Peace and love,
iTAN Sun Spray Spa