2017 sandal trends are anything but boring!
From socks to Crocs—2017 is rewriting the rules of sandal do’s and don’ts.
Check out our favorite 2017 sandal trends below:
- 70’s-style platforms: The bigger the better. Platforms are so much fun, AND much easier to walk in than stilettos. Plus, the 1970’s inspiration means, they are showing up in all sorts of fun colors and materials!
- Socks with strappy sandals: Well, this is something of a head-scratcher… Haven’t socks and sandals forever been like the BIGGEST fashion no-no!? But, we have to admit, this look is pretty cute… (And, total lifesaver if you didn’t have time for a pedicure.)
- “Ugly” sandals: Crocs on the runway! Repeat…. Crocs on the runway! Toes rejoice, comfort is in style. We heart you, athleisure.
- Slides: Meet the new flip flops! Turn up the chic with comfy, easy on slides. Perfect for day, evening, and everything in between!
- Rainbow, metallic, or RAINBOW METALLIC: Well, this is completely awesome. Everyone here wants a pair of Rainbow Brite-inspired metallic platforms like, now please!
- Flatforms: The platforms’ calmer, more modest cousin. Flatforms give you height, while keeping your feet comfy.
For every 2017 sandal trend:
Embellishments like bows, ruffles and pompoms are way in. With a hot glue gun, some imagination, and a trip to the local crafts store you could even revamp some of your old favorites to be on trend for summer 2017!